Re: Warning X locale (Chroot)

Hi
   Thank you Goswin. You solved my problem too. I changed the do_chroot script
#!/bin/bash

LANG=C; exec schroot -p -c sid -q -- "`basename $0`" "$@"

and now it is working perfectly (if anyone happens to have the same problem)

/Gudjon

Þann Wednesday 21. February 2007 08:09 skrifaði Goswin von Brederlow: