g77 and ATI Radeon Xpress 200

Dear All;

I'm the new comer in Debian. I quit from another distro, because that
distro has no g77 compiler for x86_64 system. It has only gfortran
(gcc compiler) which gives the different output compared to that of
g77.

I saw in debian packages there are 2 The GNU Fortran 77 compiler, i.e.
g77 (4:3.3.5-3)
g77-2.95 (1:2.95.4-22)

1. Are there suitable for x86_64 system?

2. My first experince by installing the debian distro shows that my
card ATI Radeon Xpress 200 can not drive the X11 windows. Can you
advise me the appropriate drivers. And how to intall it?  My PC: Intel
Pentium D, LCD 1440 x 900 (HP w19e).

Thank you very much for your helping.

Best regards, Syamsul

--