Re: MSI K8T Neo2-F etch compatible?

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 12:09:37PM +0100, Mark Walter wrote:
> ich would like to know if the motherboard from MSI K8T Neo2-F is
> supported from etch on a 64-bit machine.
>
> This motherboard is not listed here within:
>
> https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/27/mainboards.html
>
> Thank's for your comments!

I run an Asus A8V Deluxe, which uses the same chipset, and is working
very well (even works fine with sarge).

Not sure about the ethernet, since the A8V uses a marvel yukon (skge),
while the MSI uses a realtek 8110S (which I try to avoid on principle).
Other than networking I am sure the rest works great.  A quick google
seach does however seem to indicate the ethernet works fine too.