Re: Linker error on unstable amd64

I am trying to build CBMC which is a Bounded Model Checker for ANSI-C.
It checks for buffer overflows, pointer safety etc. The command line
which the make file runs is as follows:

ld -r -o goto-programs.o goto_convert.o goto_function.o goto_main.o goto_sideeffects.o goto_program.o basic_blocks.o goto_threads.o goto_check.o goto_function_pointers.o goto_functions.o goto_inline.o remove_skip.o function_dependencies.o goto_convert_functions.o builtin_functions.o show_claims.o destructor.o set_claims.o slicer.o invariant_set.o invariant_propagation.o add_race_assertions.o rw_set.o read_goto_binary.o read_goto_object.o xml_goto_function.o xml_goto_program.o xml_goto_program_hashing.o xml_goto_function_hashing.o invariant_set_domain.o static_analysis.o

Thanks,

Bharath