Linker error on unstable amd64

I am trying to compile a software. When I try to do it I get error.
Which seems to be a linker error I assume. This compiles cleanly on a
machine running fedora. The error I get is as follows:

`.gnu.linkonce.t._ZNK22goto_program_templatetI5exprtE18output_instructionERK10namespacetRK7dstringRSoSt20_List_const_iteratorINS1_12instructiontEE' referenced in section `.rodata' of goto_functions.o: defined in discarded section `.gnu.linkonce.t._ZNK22goto_program_templatetI5exprtE18output_instructionERK10namespacetRK7dstringRSoSt20_List_const_iteratorINS1_12instructiontEE' of goto_functions.o

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Bharath

---