For those who have no sound in their 32bit chroot

Hi list,

I have finally decided to look into my little issue of no sound with
chroot applications. The AMD64 howto is down at the moment (or at least I
can't reach it) so I am not sure this is written there, anyway: all I had
to do was to bind mount my /dev directory.
My /etc/fstab looks like this now:

# ia32 chroot
/home           /var/chroot/sid-ia32/home none  bind            0       0
/tmp            /var/chroot/sid-ia32/tmp none   bind            0       0
proc            /var/chroot/sid-ia32/proc proc  defaults        0       0
/dev            /var/chroot/sid-ia32/dev none   bind            0       0

Well obviously there's more to it, this is just the relevant part ;)

I hope this can help somebody.
I have sound in flash and mplayer with no other configuration required:
please note I use esd in my gnome desktop, not sure if it's relevant or
not.

Enjoy!

--
Best Regards, Jack