Re: Fresh Install Problems

Hi
   You may be able to do some tricks for saving your system but I don't know
if you save time on it. If it boots and dpkg works, then you can download
initrdtools by hand and do dpkg -i initrd*.deb.  What I can recommend is that
you use dselect to select the packages you really want to upgrade or install
and that you install apt-listbugs before installing anything else. Then it
should not happen again.

Hope it helps
Gudjon

Þann Sunnudagur 21 janúar 2007 18:58 skrifaði smugzilla: