tricycle hoop

One argument is thatreversibility is a necessary protection with incremental change. He said that a big problem with XP was that it focused on problems thathave plagued software development for forty years. As a consequence of this recipes have a stronger problemfocus than the solution focus in patterns.
But if youcan't detect it quickly, then it gets embedded in the system and isdifficult to reverse. Putting reversibilityright at the top of a methodology like that is unusual.
Gifts, particularly those that help spread culture, arealways worth bringing. This happens you discover newthings that you can do, and re-prioritize old things. I was alsosurprised by how effective evolutionary design was in the context of XP,although I still favor a smidgeon of planned design.
The interplay between practices and philosophy is one that's dogged theagile and XP communities for a while. Much of a project manager's job is tohelp resolve conflicts and flush out problems before they becomeserious.
Event Collaboration works differently. Zaninotto views the waterfall view of process as followingthis model.
Event Collaboration leads to some very different ways ofthinking about how parts need to think about their interactionwith other parts. A late night bad build is muchmore serious when the remote office is running off the same build.
As a consequence of this recipes have a stronger problemfocus than the solution focus in patterns. The closest I'd get to forcing pair programming would be to saythat if you want to learn how to do XP you should trypair-programming and see if it works for you. Building software off just a list of requirementsmisses out a lot business context - developers are told what to dowithout being told why it's important. Zaninotto outlined four main drivers that added complexity to amanufacturing or software development effort.
Increasingly I've found that more mature XP teams useacceptanc
Even with a lot of care put intodefining interfaces, integration problems still rear their ugly head. I understand Java's listeners, and