Re: [SOLVED]chroot: firefox browser plugins

Jaime Ochoa Malagón schrieb:
execute dchroot -d

all the installation with the links must look good

if thats true run the firefox, that should work that way...

I'm using schroot rather than dchroot, but I assume the -d option is the same: to specify the working directory? It still didn't work. Neither did turning on debug messages help because I didn't get any output when running 'ln -s ...' .

But I decided to just install Iceweasel and use that. It registers all my plugins during the install process, and it's also working well with Flash 9 Beta.

I probably should have done that in the first place.

Thanks for the help, anyway.