Re: chroot: firefox browser plugins

Matthias Julius schrieb:
So when you do 'ls -l /usr/lib/Adobe' from wherever you want to make
the symlink you see the file and when you do
'ln -s /usr/lib/Adobe/<filename> .' you get a dangling symlink?  Are
you sure the path was right?
Yes, all the paths are right. I'm careful to make sure of that.
The TAB key was mentioned before.  What it does is to make sure the
path you enter exists.  If you type '/usr/lib/A TAB' and that 'A'
doesn't expand to 'Adobe' this is a good indication that this
directory isn't there where you think it is.
Again, the paths aren't the problem. I'm pasting them in from a file browser.

Perhaps it's something in the schroot profiling? This is what I have in /etc/schroot/schroot.conf -

[etch32]
description=Debian Etch i386 (etch32)
location=/var/chroot/etch-ia32
priority=3
groups=<my user>,root
root-groups=root
aliases=default,testing,ia32
personality=linux32
type=plain
run-exec-scripts=true
run-setup-scripts=true

It's basically the example given in the AMD64 HOWTO. It looks like I'm able to do everything I need to, though....

Les