Re: corrupted kernel module files with 2.6.18-3 on ext3

Sorry, I may be wrong but is it possible that you have installed libattr1
2.4.35? The problems seem similar to the problems  I saw on my computers a
few days ago. The problem has been fixed with an emergency release of
libattr1.

/Gudjon

Þann Miðvikudagur 20. desember 2006 17:50 skrifaði henk: