Re: [POLL] To continue 64 or not?

if the majority of your applications are running 32bit chroot anyway,
then most likely 32bit would be the way to go

i have been running 64bit workstation for over a year now and the
only application i use 'heavily' in 32bit is cedega (and occasionally
but not often wine).

dont be ashamed to use the most reasonable solution to your various
needs and problems. computers are supposed to tailor to suit our needs
not the other way around - hence linux, and its Free/free friends.

Dean