Re: wftodm segfaults on AMD64

Hi.

on 07/29/06 08:11, Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) wrote:

> If any if you could help me why test.c crashes on my computer and not
> on any other (i386) computer, I would be very grateful, since I'm no
> programmer.

simply, you should include time.h instead of sys/time.h.
also I recommend use -Wall option when you build programs.

if you use this option, you can notice what wrong.
[masami@moon:~]% gcc -Wall test.c
test.c:6: warning: return type of ‘main’ is not ‘int’
test.c: In function ‘main’:
test.c:8: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘ctime’
test.c:8: warning: format ‘%s’ expects type ‘char *’, but argument 2 has
type ‘int’

Cheers.
--
/*