multiarch support in latest libc6?

	I just noticed that the latest libc6 updates brought us some brand
new directories such as /etc/ld.so.conf.d/, /lib/ldconfig/... Does this mean
that, unannounced, real multiarch support the Debian way (or a first step
towards this) is entering unstable? Where can some documentation be found on
this? I would rather like to be able to integrate my i386 chroot in this as
cleanly as possible, instead of having to replace links here and there to
/lib32, /usr/lib32, /lib/ld-linux.so.2 etc. every time libc6-i386 is
updated. Or, otherwise, I would like to be able to dispose of the chroot
altogether, if it's not needed anymore.

Bye
Giacomo

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@ca.astro.it>

OSSERVATORIO ASTRONOMICO DI CAGLIARI
Str. 54, Loc. Poggio dei Pini * 09012 Capoterra (CA)

Tel. (OAC): +39 070 71180 248     Fax : +39 070 71180 222
Tel. (UNICA): +39 070 675 4916

"When the storms are raging around you, stay right where you are"
                         (Freddy Mercury)

Il messaggio e' stato analizzato alla ricerca di virus o
contenuti pericolosi da MailScanner, ed e'
risultato non infetto.