Re: [Help] Installing etch on dual opteron cluster head node

The way we want out head node setup is that users will be allowed only
to compile their code. They will not be allowed to execute any
applications on it. I guess setting up a 32bit chroot and asking people
to compile 32bit applications in that environment would be the easiest
solution. Thanks a lot for the input I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Bharath