Re: Xorg 7.0

Am Donnerstag, 13. April 2006 08:40 schrieb Gudjon I. Gudjonsson:
> Hi
>    Excuse me for my stupidity but I made the mistake of installing xorg 7.0
> despite warnings just to find out there is no xserver-xorg. Does anyone
> know for how long I might have to wait or should I start the non-trivial
> task of downgrate Xorg?
>
> Regards
> Gudjon

Hi Gudjon !

Same to me ! I had just upgraded to 7.0, when I read your message. Now my X
does not start any more. Your message just came 2 minutes too late. I hope,
that the missing packages will be handy soon.

In 32-bit they are already there, but 64-bit will last a little bit I suppose.

best regards

Hans