Re: The future of the amd64 port

I should know this, but my choices for sources.list repositories have always
been provided by the installation program.  Now it seems that I'll have to
change it, and I'm not sure what the exact change should be.

I'm guessing something like:
deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/amd64/ testing main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/amd64/ testing main contrib non-free

Would someone please clarify the exact syntax.
Sent from the debian-amd64 forum at Nabble.com.