Re: install prob

the new beta version of installer seem to recognise the hardware but my
problem is i am not getting how to configure my network during the
installation stage so that i will hve internet connection and proceed with
the installation.
now the installation gets stuck when it asks me to choose apt mirrors and
then tries to download release files.....it goes through the same routine
even when i use the full cd set for installation!!......so please let me
know how can i get my internet connection running after installer detects my
hardwares and configures  my network using dhcp. i use LAN to access my uni
server for internet.(as base system is not available in new beta installer)
Sent from the debian-amd64 forum at Nabble.com.