install prob

i a trying to install amd64 etch on my new hp pavillion dv5057ea
notebook.(turion)
but i am not able to access internet during the installation process to
download from archives as the new beta version doesnt install base system(so
i cant use the command telnet in another console to connect to internet
server) i tried older version of sarge netinst but wont boot with or without
vga=771 .
anyone please let me know how can iover come this problem of connecting to
internet in beta version....
thanx
Sent from the debian-amd64 forum at Nabble.com.