Re: DVD burning stop to work...PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Em Sexta 10 Março 2006 16:51, Lennart Sorensen escreveu:
> On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 09:20:33PM -0300, Marlon R?gis Schmitz wrote:
> > 	I'm really don't known waht to do. I have looked on google for a
> > solution but nothing...
> >
> > 	I have a LG DVD+RW burner(GSA-4167B DL10) tha was work for so long. But
> > now the growisofs program does not burn aanything anymore. The progrma
> > report an error when calling 'builtin_dd'.
> >
> > Below is the command used by K3B:
> > /usr/bin/growisofs -Z /dev/hdc=/dev/fd/0 -use-the-force-luke=notray
> > -use-the-force-luke=tty -use-the-force-luke=tracksize:2180489 -dvd-compat
> > -speed=8 -overburn -use-the-force-luke=bufsize:40m
> > And below the erro message:
>
> Does it work as root from the command line (as in forget k3b and X and
> regular user).  If so, then it may be the scsi command filtering in
> newer 2.6 kernels that is getting in your way.  suid root is supposedly
> not enough to get around that.  Worth checking at least.
	The writer was working.I have burned the Suse 10 instalation DVD with it. And
I have check the stupid/obvious mistakes and found nothing: the permissions
are right for the programs and for the devices.

	Any way many thanks.

	I'm playing with KANOTIX to see what happen.

	One more time: Thank you very much Len.