Re: which motherboard for a debian server?

Hmm, I have used nothing but Asus since 1992, including an A8V, and so
far, I have never had a failure.  Makes me actually suspect the power
supply or something else as the cause of damage.

Len Sorensen

i have tested all components on others pc, and i have found that the problem (memory failure (with memtest)) was made by the motherboard. googleing i have found many others user with the same problem with latest asus motherboard!! expecially with a8v revision 2 :(

~Luca.