Debian AMD64 Linux 2.6.19-rc5 custom packages

Dear friends,

I prepared custom Linux 2.6.19-rc5 packages for people experiencing
freezes with nvidia chipser under AMD64:

The packages were prepared with Debian 2.6.18 normal settings.

I don't know how to sign these packages.
If someone explains me how to sign packages,
I will also publish the source packages.

I have been working with 2.6.19-rc4 and rc5 for a week without any

The only restriction is that I could not compile alsa-source Debian
packages using m-a (module-assistant). But very few people should need
the latest alsa packages from unstable, compiled with m-a.

If you need any other option in the kernel, please let me know.

I would really like the 2.6.19-rc5 kernel to hit experimental, so that
people stop complaining about AMD64x2 and Nvidia chipset.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré