Re: Weird behavior of df with "BLOCK_SIZE="

On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 02:03:46PM +0100, Sven Hartge wrote:
> Um 23:36 Uhr am 08.11.06 schrieb Hamish Moffatt:
> > Suggest backporting coreutils or upgrading to etch...
> Upgrading to Etch is not an option right now, backporting coreutils might
> work. An "officially" fixed package would be the best way, of course.

Logging a bug would be the first step. However, generally only security
updates are made to sarge now so it's unlikely that it would be fixed.

(Especially as you're exposing the bug via a backport, and sarge-amd64
is unofficial anyway.)

I suspect an official backport is the closest you'll get.

Hamish