Kernel 2.6.18: agpgart-modules ???

Hi folks,

I am missing some agpgart-modules in the kernel-sources.
In earlier days, I could build them as modules, now I only find intel-agp,
sis-agp and ali-agp. It is wiered, as on another computer, I can see the
others and activate them. I supposed, it has something to do with
the ".config" in the "/usr/src/linux"-directory, so I made a fresh
installation of the related packages (sources and header-files)

How can I see them again ? Is this related on the hardware the running kernel
does see ? Are there some temoporeral files I should delete ? I am running
the headers and image "*-2.6.18-1-amd64".

Is there a difference between 32-bit and 64-bit ? (I have no second 64-bit
system available)

Thanks for help !

Regards

Hans