Re: kernel compile.again.

Hi
I had the same problem, but if I remember well it's a known issue with gcc-4.x and kernel-2.6.x

Swithching to gcc-2.95 should remove the problem. Try with a symbolic link to the gcc you want to use.

I am running amd64 on a dual opteron proliant server and got several depedencies problems with libncurses5 when trying to recompile, even if I switch.