when will nvidai-glx and nvidia-kernel-source hit etch? {Scanned}

Hey gang,

I'm trying to get my nvidia stuff working on my AMD64 system again.

I have seen lots of different posts and instructions almost all
of which are incomplete. I've gotten stuck on one of the more
comlete ones looking for two  packages:

nvidai-glx and nvidia-kernel-source

when I try pull them off of unstable they don't match my current
kernel: 2.6.17-2-amd64

AND

they have a ton of debendent packages I'm running around in circles
trying to reslolve.

Any idea when these packages will show up in etch/testing/

hgh.

--
Henry Hollenberg
hgh@rcwm.com