Re: LibGL error DRM Running wine on 32bit

Hi,
Nelson> On 10/12/06, Igor TAmara <igor@tamarapatino.org> wrote:
Nelson> >Hi, I'm trying to use a program called Dfd[1] to run flowchart programs,
Nelson> >it used to run fine some months ago, but it's refusing to start, I'm
Nelson> >able to run notepad and winmine that are included run fine.
Nelson> >
Nelson> >1.http://www.geocities.com/arhuaco/dfd.html
Nelson> >
Nelson> >I'm on etch , wine 0.9.15-1 , my 64 and chroot are up to date, and the
Nelson> >following are the generated messages, There doesn't appear any window
Nelson> >showing the program, if the problem is about gl, what would I install in
Nelson> >order to get it working?
Nelson> >
Nelson>
Nelson> Igor,
Nelson>
Nelson> I worked out of the box for me. I run Debian/unstable for 386,
Nelson> and I used Wine 0.9.20-1.
Nelson>

mhh, I downladed from stable that version of wine, but the error
persists, I suspect that it has to see with xorg and my chipset

libGL error: open DRM failed (Operation not permitted)
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
libGL error: open DRM failed (Operation not permitted)
libGL error: reverting to (slow) indirect rendering
fixme:seh:check_no_exec No-exec fault triggered at 0x543f14, enabling
work-around
wine: Unhandled exception 0xc0000026 at address 0xf7d52b18 (thread
0009), starting debugger...

My
xorg 7.0.23

My chipset
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. S3 Unichrome
Pro VGA Adapter (rev 01)

and in /etc/X11/xorg.conf I'm loading dri and also have
Section "DRI"
        Mode    0666
EndSection

No errors reported on /var/log/Xorg.0.log and I don't see any related
warning on the log either.

Any ideas, how could I fix that without buying a new video card? wine
worked fine with dfd some months ago...

Nelson> BTW, I'm glad to tell you that finally, we will put a
Nelson> GPL version of Dfd. I've been waiting a long time for that
Nelson> to happen. We'll release it next week.
Nelson>

Those are excelent news, cheers...

Nelson> --
Nelson> http://arhuaco.org
Nelson> http://emQbit.com
Nelson>

--
Recomiendo programas para afianzar operaciones básicas
http://www.ofset.org/gcompris