mystery kernel {Scanned}

It looks like this kernel got installed on my system not
to long ago but I can't seem to figure out where it came
from.  Can't find it in the debian packages by searching
the debian web site.  Any idea where it comes from?

It seems to run ok and I was going to compile up a
custom kernel to get nvidia working but don't know
where to get the src-deb package for this kernel.

Linux andy 2.6.17-2-amd64 #1 SMP Wed Sep 13 17:49:33 CEST 2006 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Thanks, hgh.
--
Henry Hollenberg
hgh@rcwm.com