Re: libmotif3

You need to compile the package yourself
apt-src install libmotif3
cd libmotif...
fakeroot debian/rules binary
cd ..
su
dpkg -i *motif*.deb

/G

I have never understood why there are packages that are allowed in i386
version of Debian but not in the amd64. But if I remember correctly there was
a long and tiring discussion about it on the mailing list once:)
Anyway libmotif3 would be a welcome addition to the amd64 repository for me
since most of the commercial programs I use make use of it and  lesstif2
still crashes on my double processor machine.

Þann Laugardagur 14. október 2006 18:18 skrifaði Francesco Pietra: