F-Spot bug? - Encountered a Fatal Error

Hi

Im not sure if I have found a bug, was wondering if anyone can reproduce
this, ( Its not listed in the BTS )

(I hope this is the right list to post too)

When I start F-spot, I get a fatal Exception, and cannot use it.

Im on testing now (Etch) ... (upgraded from Sarge)

Ive never really worked on mono / .net, else I would've been able to
debug this further ...

Ive never really even installed mono/.net before, I would prefer if someone could reproduce this.
Its a standard upgrade using apt from sarge to the latest testing

Should I report this as a BUG ?

---------- PASTED BELOW ---------------------

F-Spot Encountered a Fatal Error
------------------------------------

An unhandled exception was thrown: The handler for the event
ButtonPressEvent should take '(System.Object,Gtk.ButtonPressEventArgs)',
but the signature of the provided handler ('HandleZoomOut') is
'(System.Object,System.EventArgs)'

at SignalConnector.ConnectFunc
(intptr,intptr,intptr,intptr,intptr,int,intptr) <0x004b3>
at (wrapper native-to-managed) SignalConnector.ConnectFunc
(intptr,intptr,intptr,intptr,intptr,int,intptr) <0x0008f>
in (unmanaged) 0x2aaab02970d5
at (wrapper managed-to-native)
SignalConnector.glade_xml_signal_autoconnect_full
(intptr,Glade.XML/SignalConnector/RawXMLConnectFunc,intptr) <0x0000e>
at SignalConnector.Autoconnect () <0x0006f>
at Glade.XML.Autoconnect (object) <0x00058>
at MainWindow..ctor (Db) <0x00097>
at FSpot.Core.get_MainWindow () <0x00046>
at FSpot.Core.Organize () <0x00012>
at FSpot.Driver.Main (string[]) <0x00721>

.NET Version: 1.1.4322.2032

Assembly Version Information:

gconf-sharp (2.8.0.0)
pango-sharp (2.8.0.0)
SemWeb (0.5.0.2)
glade-sharp (2.8.0.0)
gtkhtml-sharp (2.8.0.0)
System.Data (1.0.5000.0)
Mono.Data.SqliteClient (1.0.5000.0)
Mono.Posix (1.0.5000.0)
gdk-sharp (2.8.0.0)
gnome-vfs-sharp (2.8.0.0)
dbus-sharp (0.60.0.0)
System (1.0.5000.0)
atk-sharp (2.8.0.0)
gtk-sharp (2.8.0.0)
glib-sharp (2.8.0.0)
gnome-sharp (2.8.0.0)
f-spot (0.0.0.0)
mscorlib (1.0.5000.0)

Platform Information: Linux 2.6.17-2-amd64 x86_64 unknown GNU/Linux

Disribution Information:

[/etc/debian_version]
testing/unstable
-----