Re: F-Spot bug? - Encountered a Fatal Error

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 08:53:34AM +0530, Erle Pereira wrote:
> Hi
>
> Im not sure if I have found a bug, was wondering if anyone can reproduce
> this, ( Its not listed in the BTS )
>
> (I hope this is the right list to post too)
>
> When I start F-spot, I get a fatal Exception, and cannot use it.
>
> Im on testing now (Etch) ... (upgraded from Sarge)
>
> Ive never really worked on mono / .net, else I would've been able to
> debug this further ...
>
> Ive never really even installed mono/.net before, I would prefer if someone could reproduce this.
> Its a standard upgrade using apt from sarge to the latest testing
>
> Should I report this as a BUG ?

Yes, it's incompatibility between the mono in testing & f-spot in
testing - the fix is in unstable, but I'm not sure when/if it'll get to
testing. I'll have to ask the release team.
At least a couple of bugs have been opened for this issue already.

Thanks,
Andrew