[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: i386 or amd64?

On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 11:21:43PM +0200, HXC wrote:
> My advice: go for amd64. It meets for 99% my needs (the other 1% can 
> easily be done with an chroot envirnoment)
Other than non-free stuff like flash and openoffice, 
is there anything in the main section of i386 that isn't in the main
section of AMD64?

In other words, what are people having to use a chroot i386 for?

Reply to: