Re: Dunc-Tank

On Thursday 28 September 2006 12:01, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> Hi
>    Before I start I want to state that I don't want to start a
> flame war. I have been reading about this Dunc-Tank project
<snip>
> Regards
> Gudjon

Too late {that was a joke} meant to be funny!

http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.vote/browse_frm/thread/c8ca2ec3758a9782/9d8d8fdee4611fb6?lnk=st&q=%22dunc-tank%22+%2B+debian&rnum=1&hl=en#9d8d8fdee4611fb6
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.debian.vote/browse_frm/thread/26495e433f8590b8/8b5de6e87c181afa?lnk=st&q=%22dunc-tank%22+%2B+debian&rnum=2&hl=en#8b5de6e87c181afa

Above is a few threads from google, if you need more just do a group
search for dunc-tank should fill your hearties content.

Below is a few blogs that talk about it, if that is your thing.

http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=dunc-tank&btnG=Search+Blogs

Of course this is all found with google tools, if you haven't tried
some of those tools give them a try.  Most of the time after using
a few of these tools, I get to the point of information overload.

I think I am about spent, my mind will be mush mig no fi