Re: Dunc-Tank

On Thursday 28 September 2006 12:01, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> Hi
>    Before I start I want to state that I don't want to start a
> flame war. I have been reading about this Dunc-Tank project
> Regards
> Gudjon

Too late {that was a joke} meant to be funny!

Above is a few threads from google, if you need more just do a group
search for dunc-tank should fill your hearties content.

Below is a few blogs that talk about it, if that is your thing.

Of course this is all found with google tools, if you haven't tried
some of those tools give them a try.  Most of the time after using
a few of these tools, I get to the point of information overload.

I think I am about spent, my mind will be mush mig no fi