Re: cfs reports Input/Output error

Hi Sergio,

I cannot provide any help, sorry, but i can give you my own experiences.
I used to be in exactly the same situation some time ago (I also posted
to this list, check the archives for details). In the end I gave up, as
far as i know cfs simply does not work on amd64. I now use an encrypted
partition (using the loop device), which, in the end, does the same
thing, and i do not see any disadvantages compared to cfs.

Regards
Franz