selinux

As far as I can understand, the problem arises post installation of
selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted (or strict):

E (for targeted): could not run semodule-deps
at /var/lib/dpkg/info/selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted-postinst line 127
_________
Neither
#apt-get --reinstall install <packagename>
nor
#apt-get --purge remove <both packagenames>
then
apt-get install <packagename>
helped. Alayaw bot packages (selinux-policy-refpolicy-strict and targeted)(
are reported as broken or not fully installed. Clearly, I am unable to set
dependencies.
___________
After having broken packages by misuse of
#aptitude (never use both aptitude and apt-get, which I forgot)
I am unable to get
selinux-policy-refpolicy-strict
and
selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted
working. Neither
#apt-get -f install
nor
#dpkg-reconfigure selinux-policy-refpolicy-strict (or the other package)
restored a correct situation.

# apt-get -f install
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 31 not upgraded.
2 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up selinux-policy-refpolicy-strict (0.0.20060911-2) ...
Notice: Trying to link (but not load) a refpolicy-strict policy.
This process may fail -- you should check the results, and
you need to switch to this policy yourself anyway.

Locating modules
Calculating dependencies between modules
Could not run semodule_deps
at /var/lib/dpkg/info/selinux-policy-refpolicy-strict.postinst line 127.
dpkg: error processing selinux-policy-refpolicy-strict (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
Setting up selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted (0.0.20060911-2) ...
Notice: Trying to link (but not load) a refpolicy-targeted policy.
This process may fail -- you should check the results, and
you need to switch to this policy yourself anyway.

Locating modules
Calculating dependencies between modules
Could not run semodule_deps
at /var/lib/dpkg/info/selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted.postinst line 127.
dpkg: error processing selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 selinux-policy-refpolicy-strict
 selinux-policy-refpolicy-targeted

While reconfigure reports:
/usr/sbin/dpkg-reconfigure: selinux-policy-refpolicy-strict is broken or not
fully installed.

Thanks for help
francesco pietra