Re: ·D acceleration on a 32bit chroot

Guillermo Movia wrote:
Hi, i had a Nvidia card in an amd64, and a 32 bit installantion of
debian etch through chroot. How can i use or configure the 3D
acceleration to the apps launched through schroot? I try with quake4
demo, and the acceleration doesn't appear.

Thanks
Guillermo
PS: I wish to try the Google Earth, but ir seems don't work in Debian 64.

1) quake 4 works outside a chroot just fine (you need nvidia-glx-ia32)
2) install the nvidia-glx package INSIDE the chroot. use the "equivs" package to generate a dummy package to fulfill the nvidia-kernel dependency