etch netinstall beta3 & encryption

Hi,

today I tried to install debian with the actual etch beta3 netinst.iso -
and failed with the new encryption possibility...

I wanted to encrypt all partitions without /boot, and tried to configure
its own partitions for '/boot' '/' and '/home'. After this partman
showed that /boot would have a ext3-filesystem and the other two a
logical-volume. But when the installer wants to install the base-system
after this, it warns me about not having a root-partition.

I didn't find a possibility, to say at one point, which mountpoints the
encrypted-volumes should be associated to.
Is the encryption of the whole root-filesystem not implemented yet? For
me it seems, that I can only encrypt a partition, which is not used
during the installation-process, like a data-partition e.g.
Not to mention, that this whole process of encrypting partitions failed
several times during the writing of random data on them - and the
installer worked one time on my 5th boot of the netinst-iso, until I
reached this partitioning-process

Did I do something wrong, or where can I prepare the whole thing, that
its associating one logical volume to one special mountpoint?

Regards,
sigi