Spurious problems booting with last grub from a SATA disk

Hi everybody,

recently i've installed an amd64 box with debian, i've used the latest installer (one week ago) and i've experimented booting problems when i connect new hardware in my PC. The system disk is a SATA disk which udev detects as sdc, with all its partitions sdc1, 5, 6, etc. and sda/sdb is a software array of two SATA disks.

I think that the solution will be fix detection of SATA disk from udev, i've tried it but grub doesn't recognize the rules i've added to udev.

Anyone can help me about udev+grub or give me another idea?

Thanx in advance.