Re: [POLL] To continue 64 or not?
- To: "Robert Isaac" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [POLL] To continue 64 or not?
- From: email@example.com (A. P. Kennedy)
- Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:40:44 -0500
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com> (Robert Isaac's message of "Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:19:04 -0400")
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Isaac <email@example.com> writes:
Robert> That leaves you with two reasons to have a 32bit chroot,
Robert> hardly a headache but it is after all your choice. Myself I
Robert> have been using a 32bit chroot mainly for the video codices
Robert> and wine since before the release of Sarge and have not had a
Robert> single problem that wasn't my fault not to mention having the
Robert> best of both worlds, which is what the AMD64 architecture was
Robert> designed to provide.
Question: How did you setup the 32 bit video codacs? Do you use the 64
bit mplayer or the 32 bit mplayer?
Thanks for any help.