Re: [POLL] To continue 64 or not?

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Isaac <rjisaac@gmail.com> writes:

 Robert> That leaves you with two reasons to have a 32bit chroot,
 Robert> hardly a headache but it is after all your choice. Myself I
 Robert> have been using a 32bit chroot mainly for the video codices
 Robert> and wine since before the release of Sarge and have not had a
 Robert> single problem that wasn't my fault not to mention having the
 Robert> best of both worlds, which is what the AMD64 architecture was
 Robert> designed to provide.

Question: How did you setup the 32 bit video codacs? Do you use the 64
bit mplayer or the 32 bit mplayer?

Thanks for any help.

Alan