Re: [POLL] To continue 64 or not?

edwardsa wrote:
Thierry Chatelet wrote:
Jan De Luyck wrote:
On Friday 01 September 2006 14:58, tomek.fizyk@op.pl wrote:
What I have read recently - it is not:( Saving files is not yet
supported... But I read it on some website found by google and am not sure
if it wasn't some old news.

http://openoffice.debian.net/ lists just that. I'll guess i'll have to try it!

Saving is working for me. Now, I did not try all posibilities, but basic functions are working.Now, most manufacturers are giving a push to Linux lately, and I can't think it's not related to $MS not giving what was promised for 64 bits. So...

I can't import powerpoint files. For a government lab, where productivity can, at times, seem synonymous with productivity, this can be really annoying. I'm a chroot now.
What I really meant was that power point can, at times, seem synomymous with productivity. AFIK, productivity is always synonymous with productivity.

Arthur H. Edwards
Senior Research Physicist
Air Force Research Laboratory
Bldg. 914