libsc8

Retried today to reinstall libsc8: same negation as below.

Cheers
francesco
________
Aimed at reinstalling mpqc 2.3.1 from scratch, I also wanted to reinstall
required tk8.4 and libsc8 (although "apt-cache show" shows both installed and
existing from The Scientific Computing Toolkit). No problem on reinstalling
tk8.4, while:

#apt-get --reinstall install libsc8

reported "not reinstalled because it cannot be downloaded"

Is that libsc8 has first to be removed? Not attempted.

All that because mpqc is unable to complete complex computations very similar
to those that it was able to complete successfully before. I want to be sure
that there is no corruption (which is not so easy - or speedy - to verify
otherwise: with simple, speedy computations no problem arises).

Thank you

francesco pietra