source.list

Hi all,

I am definitely confused by the entries to include in source.list for my amd64
laptop.
Until last week, I used
deb ftp://ftp.belnet.be/debian-amd64/debian/ sid main contrib
deb-src ftp://ftp.belnet.be/debian-amd64/debian/ sid main contrib
but sid seems to have disappear from those mirrors.

In addition, amd64 seems to be included in "regular" debian mirrors. Does this
mean that I'm free to use
deb ftp://ftp.belnet.be/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://ftp.belnet.be/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
as a source for amd64 packages ?

TIA
A+
Gregor