Re: Can't install -- locks up

No problems with knoppix
memtest86 test passed
Am trying the "etch beta 3" now to see if it is an installer issue

On 8/17/06, Andrew Robinson <andrew.rw.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:
~ 6min
CPU: 42C/107F

The RAM is mushkin w/ spreaders, it is not a bottom barrel quality. I
have yet to test it though (the sizes are 1gb, .5 gb and .25 gb)

Going to try starting knoppix to see if I can get more info and to see
if it hangs running that too.