Re: Question : grub commands

Am Mittwoch, 16. August 2006 10:44 schrieb Matteo Vescovi:
> On 08/16/2006 06:56 AM, Hans wrote:
> > I one time got 600FPS (ATI radeon X700), but after a restart of x-server,
> > I got 50 FPS again. So I think, something does prevent the speed.
> >
> > Could you send me your /etx/X11/xorg.conf ?
>
> Here it is. I guess it's the most common xorg config file around. No big
> changes at all. ;-)
>
> Hope it could help.
> See you soon.
>

> mfv
Hi Matteo,

I checked, but got no success. Your xorg.conf looks like mine, and I could not
find some great difference. Last I tested your configuration, and the only
thing I had to change was PCI-address from 1:5:0 to 1:0:0.

X started, but was the same before. So I think, that really some other is make
my system slow.

Anyway, I am now another step forward.

I use Xorg7.0 maybe this is the reason, who knows........

Best regards

Hans