Re: Help: Asrock NF3, aperture from agp bridge too small...

Simon, Andreas Scrive:
Hello, I've got the same problem. I've the same Motherboard. The Distro is Mandriva 2006, x86_64, with 2.6.12 Kernel. Did you solve the problem? Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Andreas Simon
mailto:Andreas.Simon@t-systems.com <mailto:Andreas.Simon@t-systems.com>

Hi Andreas,
sorry, i couldn't solve it, but i'm coming to think that this is due to an hardware bug, since after a simple reboot the problem vanishes without any kernel changing or other configuration variation. I've tried to read in the kernel docs but i found just few informations and i tried to tune the parameters involved but with no result. This took me to the conclusion that i've told before... if i go back i wouldn't buy this poor mb again, it's cheap and now i(we) know why.
Hope you have more luck.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Tom