Re: smartmonitor-tools not working with sata drives

> >> 2.6.16 have in backports and testing.
> >

> deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
>
> Package linux-image-.....

thanks for the hint, but one further question:

When trying to install "kernel 2.6.15" it has dependencys to deinstall all my
old kernels "kernel 2.6.11" + "kernel 2.6.12"!

This sounds to me no good/dangerous, if I stuck somewhere in the middle!
Furthermore I don't want to change the whole "running" system from sarge to
etch?