ROX-->Session-->Family!

Well Ubuntu finally pushed me over the edge due to all the problems
I encountered. So I decided to install Debian etch amd64,
everything went well.

So  I decided to try the latest ROX family of products, as I am an
ardent fan of ROX in general. I installed Rox-filer with no
problems, found a .deb for zero install, and some other stuff.

I could not get Rox-session to load, or even work I installed all
the dependency, and was able to get it downloaded with zeroinstall.
But after a new session of fluxbox, or icewm I could not get it
running at all. In other words rox-session would not work with
amd64.  The source files tells us that it should be platform
independent. I mean I can get some of the little apps to work with
zeroinstall, using 0launch like the wiki, and sourceforge project
states, but not rox-session. This is with root permission in a file
in my home directory.

So does anyone use ROX, on amd64, and Rox-session, or does it have
to be in the 32 bit Change Root.  I like Rox-session to control my
icons, and I like wallpaper to change the desktop background.

Gnu_Raiz