Re: failure to start kernel k8-smp

There are several months since I was running kernel 2.6.15 and I had problems
with it crashing from time to time ( 2.6.14 and 2.6.13 were worse). My
complaints should be somewhere in the mailing list archive. Kernels 2.6.12
and 2.6.16 have been running without problems for me.

/Gudjon

Þann Þriðjudagur 11. júlí 2006 13:47 skrifaði Francesco Pietra: