Re: Change in do_chroot script from am64 howto

Hi
   Hope I am nod off topic but I changed to schroot, many months ago and my
do_chroot script looks like
#!/bin/sh
ARGS=""
for i in "$@" ; do
        ARGS="$ARGS '$i'"
done

exec schroot -p -c sid "`basename $0`" "$ARGS"

and it works perfectly. The schroot must be set up though but the config file
is quite self explanatory.

/Gudjon

Þann Þriðjudagur 20. júní 2006 00:18 skrifaði Markus Neviadomski: