Re: Change in do_chroot script from am64 howto

   Hope I am nod off topic but I changed to schroot, many months ago and my
do_chroot script looks like
for i in "$@" ; do
        ARGS="$ARGS '$i'"

exec schroot -p -c sid "`basename $0`" "$ARGS"

and it works perfectly. The schroot must be set up though but the config file
is quite self explanatory.

Þann Þriðjudagur 20. júní 2006 00:18 skrifaði Markus Neviadomski: