Re: libmotif3

* Francesco Pietra <frapietra@alice.it> [2006:06:02:14:27:55+0200] scribed:
> Movin to amd64 debian testing, I am trying to runfrom X-system window manager
> a scientific application that requires (on 32 debian) libmotif3. Not present
> on deian 64 repositories. Is any equivalent.

I find this:

    # apt-cache policy libmotif3
    libmotif3:
      Installed: (none)
      Candidate: 2.2.3-1
      Version table:
         2.2.3-1 0
            100 ftp://debian.csail.mit.edu sarge/non-free Packages
            100 ftp://ftp.at.debian.org sarge/non-free Packages
            100 ftp://mirror.espri.arizona.edu sarge/non-free Packages

I can be wrong, since I also an amd64 newbie; but, my understanding is
that these are backported to amd64.

--
Best Regards,

helices